Intuit Payment Network (IPN) link is missing on invoices
Note: Any existing invoices created with an Intuit PaymentNetwork pay link before upgrading to QuickBooks 2015 will still be able to get paid and will reconcile back into QuickBooks 2015 through the same download link. The inability to add pay links only applies to newly created invoices made in QuickBooks 2015.
Create a custom pay link:
- Log in to ipn.intuit.com
- On the left side of any PaymentNetwork screen, click Custom Pay Link.
- Within the Create your pay link web address, locate the entry box with your account name in it and enter text that you want to insert as the end of your custom payment link
- The first portion of the web address is always
https://ipn.intuit.com/pay/ and you can customize the text that follows with whatever letters and/or numbers you want
Tip: Don’t enter spaces or other special characters. Enter only letters and numbers
- For example, if you enter eddywu in the box, then your custom address would be: https://ipn.intuit.com/pay/eddywu
- Click Generate. Your new web address appears at the bottom of the screen. Anyone can visit this custom address and pay you through Intuit PaymentNetwork
- Copy that link and paste it into the Memo Field of the QuickBooks Invoice.
Note: This custom link will not integrate automatically to the QuickBooks data, please manually enter and reconcile payments and fees for these transactions.